While backyard birthday parties can be the perfect way to celebrate your child’s special day, sometimes it’s fun to think outside the box and host the party elsewhere. These options mean zero clean-up for you, and lots of fun for the birthday guest of honor and all of their guests.
- Butterfly Wonderland. This new venue offers a fun way to learn about butterflies, as well as to interact with these beautiful creatures in the rainforest atrium. Butterfly Wonderland offers three different party packages with two different themes: butterflies or bugs. The packages include all-day admission (plus the 3D theatre) for up to 15 children and 3 adults, a decorated party room, a fruit platter and a birthday cake or cupcakes. (Pizza is available for an additional charge).
- Amazing Jake’s Food and Fun. This 90,000-square foot indoor amusement park houses a carousel, bumper cars, bowling, laser tag, tea-cup ride, roller coaster and go carts, plus dozens of video games. There is also a giant buffet restaurant onsite offering pasta, pizza, salads, soup and dessert. Birthday party packages include unlimited buffet access, a reserved party area, balloon bouquet ad rides for the party guests. A minimum of 10 guests required.
- AZ On the Rocks. This indoor climbing gym in north Scottsdale features 14,000-square feet of climbing walls, and claims to be the largest such gym in Arizona. Birthday party packages include a sleepover option. All party packages include climbing gear for 10 guests plus hosts to facilitate the party and climbers. Additional options include pizza, drinks, ice cream, cake and goody bags.
- Circus School of Arizona. This exciting option offers kids the change to learn circus arts such as aerial silks, tight rope, the trapeze, hula hooping, and more. These arts are taught by professional circus performers. Additional party package options include balloon artists, face painting, character performers and more. A minimum of 7 guests is required.
- Enchanted Island Amusement Park. Located within Encanto Park in central Phoenix, this outdoor amusement park is a fun place to host an outdoor birthday party this time of year. There are various packages which can include unlimited rides, a party hostess, a shaded party area, decorations and ice cream. One such party is the Pirate’s Cove Party which features a charcoal grill and a private bounce house or inflatable obstacle course within a one-acre private party area.
Click here for a no obligation home value estimate.