There are so many reasons to live in the beautiful city of Glendale Homes for Sale area. There are so many gorgeous neighborhoods that make up this great area on the West side of town it is hard to narrow it down to just 10 but here we go.
1. The selection of different style homes and types of neighborhoods are amazing. You could live in home with beautiful golf course views or a lake front home in the Arrowhead Ranch area. If you prefer gorgeous mountain views you could check out Westwing Mountain or Sonoran Mountain and the Stetson Valley area.
2. Location, Location, Location! The Glendale Homes for Sale area is centrally located in the valley that getting to any place is just a short drive.
3. Shopping choices are amazing! Arrowhead Towne Center, The Shops at Norterra, and so many in between you never have to drive too far to find what you are looking for. The outlets will be opening soon at Westgate City Center and then there are the outlets at Anthem just a short drive away.
4. Where to go to eat? Almost too many restaurants to choose from! Whether it is fine dining or casual or a quick bite to eat you’ll find it all within minutes of your home. Looking for a nice steak dinner, check out Flemings. Want something romantic, try the Melting Pot. There are also the old standbys, P F Changs, Cheesecake Factory, the options are endless.
5. Did we mention golf? Oh yes, we have some beautiful golf courses in the Glendale Homes for Sale area. Arrowhead Country Club, and the Legend at Arrowhead are just minutes from this area, they may even be right outside your back door depending where you live.
6. Hiking options here are great; Thunderbird Conservation Park and Deems Hills Park have great hiking trails for all skill levels.
7. Healthcare is some of the best! Living on the west side of town you are close to two great hospitals, Arrowhead Hospital and Banner Thunderbird. There is also Banner Boswell in Sun City which isn’t too far away. With these great hospitals you will also find great doctors close by too, making it easy to get the care you will need.
8. Sporting events are just minutes away. You have the Arizona Cardinals playing at the University of Phoenix Stadium and just next door you can see the Coyotes play at Jobing.com arena. There are also the spring training games you can catch at the Peoria Sports Complex and Surprise Stadium. You may even find some great concerts at Jobing.com or the Ashley Furniture Pavilion.
9. Unique and picturesque neighborhoods with many amenities. With lovely walking paths, parks with basketball, tennis, volleyball, some communities with pools and so much more you are sure to find a neighborhood the suits your style.
10. With so many different types of homes to choose from, whether you are looking for a single story or two story home, or even townhomes, some homes are quite large while others are smaller; there are styles that will be just right for you and this time of your life. Glendale Homes for Sale has the perfect home for you!