Glendale, AZ is bumping! This vibrant city is constantly growing, not only in population, but culturally. Part of that culture is the food and restaurant culture. Here are a few of the more popular culinary options, according to Yelp.com . . .
- The most popular restaurant in Glendale is Little Saigon. This restaurant is located at 7016 N. 57th Avenue, in the heart of downtown Glendale, and serves Vietnamese Food. Reviewers applaud this little restaurant’s authentic cuisine and its low prices.
- Next is Ta’Carbon, located at 5834 W. Camelback Road. This Mexican grill restaurant touts its carne asada as being the best in the country. The Yelp reviewers appear to agree, and sing the praises of all of the tacos this little restaurant offers, as well as their reasonable prices.
- Next up is ATL Wings, situated at 8024 N. 51st Avenue. This restaurant has locations in Arizona and in New York, and offers traditional and boneless chicken wings served over a dozen ways. Reviewers rave about both the food and the service.
- Those looking for Caribbean food should check out Caribbean Cuisine, located at 6031 N. 67th Avenue. This cool little spot offers authentic Caribbean and Jamaican food, including a fresh fish of the day dish, and homemade ginger beer.
- Polish food is where it’s at, at A Touch of European Café, located at 7146 N. 57th Drive. From the homemade Pierogi, to the hunter’s stew with kielbasa or one of the daily homemade soups, there’s something for everyone at this gem of a restaurant.
- Italian and pizza are on the menu at La Piazza al Forno, an Italian kitchen and brick oven pizzeria located at 5803 W. Glendale Avenue. Reviewers praise the various Italian dishes as well as the brick-oven pizza. Made famous by Guy Fieri’s Triple D show, this tiny little restaurant continues to wow its customers.
- Authentic German food is served at Haus Murphy’s, on 5739 W. Glendale Avenue. This is another restaurant featured on Guy Fieri’s Diners, Drive Ins and Dives show. Their menu showcases potato pancakes, schnitzel, and authentic German sausages.
- Vegetarians and Indian cuisine aficionados may enjoy Biryani and Bites, located at 15224 N. 59th Avenue. Reviewers exclaim over this newer restaurant’s authentic biryani and appetizers as well as its many options for vegetarians
- Located at 5819 W. Glendale Avenue in downtown Glendale, Cuff is an Asian Fusion and American food restaurant featuring an eclectic menu. Reviewers compliment the great service and atmosphere.
- Rounding out the top 10 restaurants in Glendale is a gourmet taco shop, La Santisima. Located at 5932 W. Glendale Avenue, this restaurant features several different gourmet style tacos as well as burritos, handmade quesas, as well as a large salsa bar.
Click here to learn more about Northwest Valley Homes and Neighborhoods