23 Aug Glendale Homes for Sale- Top 10 Reasons to Live In Glendale
There are so many fabulous reasons to live in the Glendale Homes for Sale area. To try to narrow it down to just 10 may be a challenge but I will do my best.
1. Every year Glendale holds the annual Chocolate Affaire in downtown Glendale. This chocolate lovers dream takes place in February and you can delight from various food booths that boast everything chocolate. From cheesecake to chocolate pizza and everything in between. Who wouldn’t love this!
2. We are home for the Arizona Cardinals and the University of Phoenix Stadium. Not to mention we are the host city for the 2015 Superbowl…..enough said!
3. Our schools are fantastic. Part of the Deer Valley Unified School District, we have consistently top excelling schools with A+ ratings.
4. Shopping choices are endless, close to Arrowhead Towne Center and all the outlying shopping areas like Norterra and Lake Pleasant Towne Center you can find it all. We also will be just minutes from the new Tanger Outlets that will be opening in November at Westgate. We also have many antique shops in our historic district
5. We are close to great dining. Whether you are looking for casual fare like PF Chang’s or something a bit more intimate like The Melting Pot, we have a great variety of restaurants to please every palate.
6. The communities within Glendale are amazing. If you are looking for a home on a golf course or one with lakefront views you’ll find it here in Glendale.
7. Speaking of golf, we have some fantastic courses right in your own back yard. The Legend at Arrowhead or Arrowhead Country Club are just some of the beautiful courses in our wonderful Glendale Homes for Sale Area.
8. We are home to the Phoenix Coyotes and Jobing.com arena. Not only can catch a great NHL hockey game but you we get fabulous artists performing concerts and other events at Jobing.com
9. Wonderful hiking trails are abundant in Glendale. Check out Thunderbird Conservation Park or Deems Hills, they are both located in the Glendale area and offer excellent hiking for all skill levels. It’s just another great way to get out and enjoy what Arizona has to offer.
10.The best reasons to live in the Glendale Homes for Sale Area are of course the homes! Whether you are looking for a large Santa Barbara style home or townhome, ranch style or pueblo style, you’ll find it all here. The various communities are all unique in their own way and they each offer wonderful amenities. You are sure to find one that suits your lifestyle.